Should I Choose Christian Substance
Making the Decision
When it comes to drug treatment, faith based rehab facilities are not there to provide a “quick fix.” Permanent healing from substance abuse is an ongoing process that requires accountability, strength and hope that only faith in Christ can provide. Clients enrolled in Christian drug treatment programs learn how to tap into God’s love and power to overcome addiction. What makes faith based rehab programs like Celebrate Hope so successful is their holistic approach to healing: physical, emotional and spiritual. By integrating the latest medical science and therapy techniques with scriptural teaching to defeat drug abuse, Christian rehabs help clients achieve lasting change.
It’s important to remember that addiction is more than a physical need for drugs and alcohol. For most addicts, substances are an escape from bad relationships, life problems or employment troubles. You may even drink because you feel disconnected from God. No matter what the reason for your chemical dependence, finding a reputable Christian substance abuse and chemical dependency treatment center can help turn your life around.
Wondering if you’re an addict? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Is my home life unhappy because of my drinking or drug use? Are my spouse and children affected?
- Do I get abusive or angry when I’m using?
- Do I regularly have trouble sleeping?
- Am I constantly late for work because I’ve been drinking or doing drugs?
- Do I get frequent headaches, hangovers and nausea?
- Do I drink alone when I’m depressed or anxious?
- Is it impossible for me to be social without alcohol or drug use?
If you found yourself answering yes, it’s time to seek Christian substance abuse treatment to overcome the damaging physical, emotional and spiritual symptoms of addiction. At Celebrate Hope, our team of Christian professionals can help you uncover the reasons for your alcohol and drug dependence and provide you with the tools you need to reconnect with God—and His exciting plan for your life.